808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine For All Skin Types With 11 *
11mm Spot Size
Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the
surrounding tissue undamaged. The laser light safely and gently
passes throught the dermis, allowing the light to be absorbed into
the hair root destroying the follicle cells and prevent hair
regrowth. As each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second
,laser can treat many hairs at the same time.
The laser light is transmitted 1-5 millimeters into the skin. Laser
targets hair follicle and shaft, the energy from the light emitted
is absorbed by melanin-the pigment in hair, the light is absorbed
by the hair follicle and this energy is converted to heat which
results in damage to the hair follicle. Although hair re-growth has
been prevented the laser will never injure the surrounding tissue
and the procedure is virtually pain-free.
Laser light only works on the hair in anagen phase, most of the
growing hair (about 80%) can be permanently reduction after one
course of treatment (6~8 sessions).
- Equipped with a cooling Sapphire Dual-Chill Tip to decrease skin
temperature to prevent burns from the heat generated by the laser.
- Gradually heating the hair follicles instead of bombarding skin
with high amounts of damaging energy.
- Suitable for any skin types, even tanned skin
- Suitable for any hair types, even blonde hair
- Virtually painless
- Large spot size 11*11mm2 for faster treatment,Small areas such as the upper lip can be
treated in less than a minute, as for large areas, such as the back
or legs, only take 20 minutes.
- Permanent hair reduction without injuring the surrounding tissue
- Permanent Hair Reduction, Hair Removal
- Virtually painless hair treatment
- Suitable for any skin and hair types, even tanned skin & blonde
|Laser Type||Diode Laser|
|Energy Density (Fluency)||0~120J/cm2|
|Pulse Duration||0ms~600ms (adjustable)|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||1~10Hz|
|Skin Cooling Temperature||-5°C--5°C by cooled Sapphire|
|Display||10.4' True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Cooling||Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-5°C~1°C ) + Air cooling +
Closed water circulation cooling|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 20 hours|
What should be done before my treatment?
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning 1-2 weeks ahead of treatment.
- Remove all makeup and lotions.
- Do not waxing area one month prior to treatments.
Before & After